After a hot and challenging Yoga teaching training class, my teacher Duncan is speaking to us; as usual I’m just glad to be listening rather than trying to hold a pose that seems impossible. As he’s speaking, he says the words ‘Yogi’s don’t believe, they know’. Everything he said before and after that point are […]
Tag Archives | creative intuitives
According to John Gezema’s recent Athena Doctrine (64,000 person, 13 country piece of research) on leadership, the world is changing and as the world changes we want and need leaders to express and bring new qualities and values. Gezema identifies intuition as one of the top 10 most desirable qualities of a modern day […]
Half-day workshops: Saturday 1st March 2014 : Intuition + Intention = Synchronicity: The Power of Conscious Living Awakening. Discover your Intuitive Anchors and how your subtle senses are talking to you all the time.
A magical afternoon programme of discovering your intuitive wisdom, experiencing the positive manifesting power of your intention and riding the waves of flow and synchronicity.
Here are just some of the areas we will be covering in this experiential workshop
- Learn how to differentiate the noise of the ego from the inner wisdom of your soul.
- Understand how effective intention leads to manifesting your soul purpose
- Discover the energetics of conscious creation and how to be in flow
- Receive techniques to prevent the ‘fizzle factor’ disrupting your goals allowing you to manifest your soul dreaming
- Learning how to decipher the codes of signs in your life
- Understand how and why synchronicity occurs
- Know the top 5 blocks to synchronicity and how to dissolve them
- Invite greater magic & synchronicity into your life in just 7 days – kick start your springtime!
My vision is that I live in a world where we are all confidently intuitive, where we always have access to the clear wise voice of our inner wisdom. Our connection to intuition means we live naturally creative, purposeful lives. We grow and learn with ease, navigating life’s challenges with grace and transforming into our […]